Thursday, June 28, 2007

UNOst JIAN

~
ok, friends and family. We're leaving Cambridge. If you didn't know we were even in Cambridge, then now you know - & we're leaving. This is the route. It might be jumping hot&weird. In the future you can check to see just how hot & weird. There will be five main aspects of American culture that we're watching for:

1) Food

2) Buildings

3) Swimming holes

4) Bathroom graffiti

5) Graveyards

And any other crittastic youknowwhats along the way.
To start with here is some pictures of Boston.
We love you all.
~

We have turned the protegé into a true motel. By cutting our futon mattress to fit and removing the back seat we now have the perfect little mobile home for two skinny people.


goodbye Boston.
~

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

oh yeah! great job on the bed hot eagle. I can't wait to see all your adventures

Cammie said...

" So good bye so long, the road calls (you) dear and (my) tears cannot bind you anymore" --that is a great Tom Waits road trip song. I bet you have some CDs all set. So excited for you!

Pamela said...

What Fun,
We'll be keeping an EYE on your travels. Wish we were there!

Alex said...

Hello April and Miguel, looks pretty cool... be careful in your travels, can't wait to see you guys. We been working on the cabana house with our 15 foot round pool. how long will your trip take? love you Dad

candyass said...

why is it that boston looks so pretty with "goodbye" as the caption? food for thought. if you detour to georgia, let me know! as awesome as your bedcar set up is, you'd do my parents a lightweight favor by visiting. empty nesters, go figure. safe travels!!

Rochelle said...

Doctah Jones! Yale looks good as a time-warp clash- midieval and 1940s. I can't wait 'til you two get here and I can have some of Apie's home-made cakes of cup. Yum. Although hearty NYC seems to do a good job too. Buen viaje!

desi87020 said...

Hi Guys,

I just want to say how thoughtful it was of you to remember me, and send me the pretty postcard.

I enjoyed the pictures on your blog.

Hope to see you guys soon.


Love you,


Jean