Thursday, August 21, 2008

August











Well, it looks like for the first time since we were married, we will actually stay in one location for longer than a year. It has never happened. I'm pretty excited. We have lived in Taiwan, Provo, Boston, California, New Mexico and Brooklyn. So, yes, we are staying in Brooklyn, but we are moving houses. So, I guess it still holds true, that we move every year. But, we found an amazing Brown Stone in Park Slope that is right across from Prospect Park. It's a dream come true, truly. We will move to our new home at the end of September. I will actually only get a few nights in the new place because I am off to Oaxaca Mexico with my sister Rochelle. We will be attending a Spanish Language Immersion Program for two months. After, we plan to take a our new Spanish skills and travel in Chiapas. I am going to meet up with Michael in Cancun before heading back to a cold, cold New York City. That's the plan. So, look out for some colorful pictures of beautiful Mexico. For now, here are some lovely New York pics. We love you, every one of you.

No comments: